Learn how to reset Jiofi devices in just a few clicks. Today, I am going to show you the entire process of resetting Jiofi device. I will also include the importance of resetting our routers and how often it should be done. So, keep on reading as we discuss this important matter.
Read More: How to See Hidden Last Seen on GBWhatsApp
Jiofi is a portable broadband device that is able to give a high-speed internet up to 4G. It has the capacity to connect multiple devices simultaneously. Thanks to its developer, Reliance Industries, Indian people have access to a faster internet connection.
However, there are times that even portable devices such as Jiofi encounters problems. There are many ways to fix those issues, but we all know that the most basic, common, and sometimes the most reliable solution is resetting. And most of the users are not aware of that.
That’s why, in this post, I will teach you how to reset your Jiofi device in seven easy steps.
How to Reset JioFi
These are steps on resetting Jiofi. If you follow this procedure correctly, you’ll be able to restore Jiofi to its default settings.
- The first thing you need to do is to turn on your Jiofi device.
- Then, open the back cover of Jiofi.
- Find the “Reset” or “WPS” button.
- Using a pin or any small pointed object, press the button for about 30 seconds. Jiofi will be reset automatically.
- Next, connect your PC to Jiofi using its IP address. Type in jiofi.local.html on the address bar and hit enter.
- Login with the default username and password.
- Note that when you reset Jiofi, all settings will be back to default. You need to configure again your settings and change the password if needed.
Importance of Resetting Jiofi
It is advisable that you keep resetting your Jiofi device once in a while. Because it is run by a program, it can crash and work incorrectly at times. Listed below are some of the importance why resetting is needed.
- It can prevent overheating especially when Jiofi has been used long hours.
- It can fix common issues such as poor internet connection or slow performance.
- It can help you secure your connection and privacy online.
That’s how you can easily reset any Jiofi device. If you have questions, please leave them below. In case you encounter any issue while using Jiofi, or you have a problem resetting it, do not hesitate to reach out to us. Our team will be willing to help you.